We’re looking for an experienced and strategic growth marketer to join our team in Rio de Janeiro. The Growth Marketing Manager will own the strategy and execution of SEO, Email & Notifications and Paid Acquisition channels, using them to drive advertiser diversification and user growth. This person will work closely with our brand, design, product, and engineering teams to achieve maximum business impact. His role will involve direct ownership of core KPIs, as well as the day-to-day management of the channels that will drive them. Being able to test, adjust, and launch experiments and initiatives in a high-growth environment will be critical. As such, you must have deep experience managing paid advertising budgets across Social and Programmatic channels to be considered for this role.
What You'll Do
- Understand the competitive landscape of products and Passei Direto's relative position to inform the product growth strategy and design
- Lead marketing efforts partnering with Product teams, to effectively promote high retention experiences
- Drive multiple projects from strategy to execution in a fast-paced environment in an organized way
- Work on marketing channels like SEO, SEM, Email, Notifications with product teams to grow acquisition and improve retention by reaching people when they do not yet have an account, or to bring people back
- Run paid social media, programmatic DSP, app install and other marketing programs, including direct, hands-on management of optimization and performance of campaigns.
- Work directly with publishers and ad networks to expand our mobile and web display ad programs to efficiently acquire new users and re-engage lapsed users
- Manage monthly spend, KPI and ROI goals and develop and launch both qualitative and quantitative A/B and multivariate tests
- Work with the creative team to produce ad units for various campaigns
- Work with product, data science, and engineering teams as it pertains to marketing activities i.e. tracking instrumentation, landing page experience, API audience list targeting data exchanges.
- Manage and track marketing budgets and ensure effective budget use, meeting or exceeding efficiency targets.
- You will mentor the team but nothing better than lead by example.
What You'll Need
- Demonstrated success in leading paid, performance-focused digital marketing program
- Mobile app and web media buying and ad trafficking experience
- Highly quantitative and drives decisions using data, from A/B testing to sound data modeling. Familiarity with SQL preferred; Excel experience required.
- Experience using Facebook’s Business Manager and programmatic DSP interfaces to execute and improve on campaigns
- Track record of owning quantified KPI targets and running campaigns to increase success rates
- Search Engine Optimization
- Email & Notification Optimization
- Experience in managing other team members
- Basic programming skills
About Passei Direto
Passei Direto S/A (www.passeidireto.com) is the largest academic network in Brazil with more than 12 million users and the mission of connecting students and their knowledge. With top investors backing a big dream in front of us, we are in a high-growth period and our main goal is to build a dream team - highly qualified, passionate about their work, that is always looking for new challenges.
Passei Direto S/A is one of the most prominent startups in Brazil, receiving many honors such as the "Best University Startup" by Eureka/Endeavor, and in early 2015 its founders were selected to the “Forbes 30 Under 30 Brazil” list.